Tuesday, January 29, 2008

lacerate eviscerate and perforate and mutilate we all fall down all fall down

Snippets of conversations overheard in various Old Navy stores between Amber and me:

Oh! Look at that seed stitch cardigan!
It's a bulky weight cotton.
That'll stretch out of shape in no time.
I'd do it in Aurora Bulky.
Ooh, that would work well.

Here's a nice cabled yoke pullover.
Feel all of that acrylic!
Doesn't this remind you of the Citrus Yoke Pullover?
That's where I've seen it before!

Why did they have to make this sweater with bell-shaped three-quarter length kimono sleeves?
To make it uglier?

...and so on. People overhearing us, well. They thought we were a little crazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Well you are...but not necessarily in a BAD way :)

12:05 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

honey, i'd have hailed you as a fellow sister!

11:11 PM  
Blogger JohnK said...

A little crazy is a good thing. I thought you should know that, You Make My Day, and I've given you the award.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home