Tuesday, October 09, 2007

i've got one hand in my pocket and the other one is flicking a cigarette

Here's the Fetching in question from the last post, done in the new Karabella Superwash Merino, which is really nice, by the way, and comes in really pretty colors.
I want to get more at Stitch DC and use the leftovers to make a randomly striped hat. I was inspired by a dumb teen girl movie.

Look, Ma, I knit the right front, too!
But props go to Amber for forcing me to stay on track and finish the front when I bugged her while she was working at Stitch DC on Saturday, and THEN she subtly encouraged me to cast on for the second sleeve, aka the last thing to knit, so I did, and by Sunday night I had several inches of the second sleeve done while watching all of season 3 of The Closer that I had recorded in August and not watched at all.
and now I'm actually close to being done with the sleeve.

I'm not sure what I'll do when I no longer have this sweater to knit.

2 Comments:

Blogger dragon knitter said...

sweater looks great!

and a lyric i know!

alannis morrisette

6:48 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Love the Closer but it comes on so late and I have a baby now :)

Love the glove. Notice that it has no fingers. Hum. :)

Don't be a stranger!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home