Monday, March 31, 2008

she's a little lost girl in her own little world i'd like to help her i'd like to try

So I don't know if I've mentioned it here but some of you who know me in person might know that Crazy Lady (aka my mother) has multiple sclerosis. She was diagnosed with it about ten years ago, after being terrified she had it for twenty years. She'd been showing symptoms since she was a teenager, actually. But she wasn't actually diagnosed until her symptoms got worse and worse and her health degenerated really, really quickly within a six month period of time. And unfortunately, MS is a disease where one only degenerates. Once my mother loses even a little bit more of her muscular control in her legs, she never gets it back. Once she loses a little bit of her eyesight, it's gone for good.

So my cousin Melissa and her family and I are walking in Walk MS in Maine on April 12th. It's a personal walk for us, since it affects our family. But if anyone wanted to sponsor us, even for a dollar, here's our team page. (Yes, we're Team Awesome!)

ETA: Anonymous, thanks for trying anyway! I don't know why they would have rejected your card!?!? Give me a way to contact you if you want to try again, otherwise, we appreciate the effort!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It declined my card for no reason :(

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home