Saturday, April 26, 2008

i'm taking myself to a dirty part of town where all my troubles can't be found

WHY can't I wake up enough to see the peeps today (who were *ahem* trying to get me to go places to see Hot Guy last night - who had made a point of telling me where he'd be, but I am not the eighth grader riding my bike past the cute boy's house trying to get a glimpse of him on a weekend, even though it might have gotten someone a current boyfriend coughnotyourmothercough)?

I did finish the Somewhat Cowl (Ravelry link) - here is my fine, self-portrait without head in the bathroom mirror from the iPhone:
I also saw the Pope. He drove past my office in his Popemobile (a flatbed truck with a bulletproof box affixed). His eyes are rather piercingly creepy. This was on his birthday, about one block from the White House, as he was leaving.
It amused me how many people were selling "Pope World Tour 2008" t-shirts.

1 Comments:

Blogger jodi said...

Jeez, you're not supposed to look the Pope straight in the eye, that's how his invisible demon familiars get inside your mind.

Also, something about that bright blue sweater makes me really want to see what colour your hair is now.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home