Saturday, May 17, 2008

it's funny how we hunger for some inspiration and everything else that money just won't buy

Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh.

Working too many hours. Up late, up early. And here it is, Saturday morning, and I can't even force myself to sleep late. Except I also can't really move much.

Um. I had something to write about. I forgot what it was. So here's a picture of the sock I'm working on, before I got to the point of the sock where I am now, which is further along than where this is.
Hedera, from Knitty. In the new Tilli Tomas St. Andrews fingering weight 6/2 wool (no, it isn't merino), purchased at Maryland Sheep and Wool.

Also, this news article makes me proud to be Icelandic. WARNING: you might want to look at the article before you read it with other people around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice in GA said...

Did you see that the American who volunteered to donate his calls it "Elmo"?


HAHAhahahahahahahah.....

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home