Tuesday, December 09, 2008

what it is i'm always thinkin' 'bout i'll have the usual

Why is it so hard to find a pattern for a standard, stockinette with ribbed edging, approximately 44" bust cardigan with a gauge of 18/4"? I've spent days knitting and frogging and knitting and frogging and knitting and frogging. Crazy Lady picked out some Brooks Farms Riata at Rhinebeck and wants a cardigan with pockets. I made the pockets as gauge swatches. I'm now on the sleeves. Over and over again. (insert picture here. I'd put one up but Crazy Lady is currently using my Flickr account and I can't remember how to access my .Mac account and I have a migraine right now.)

Anyway. My solution? A ribbed, cardiganized version of the Ella Rae T-Shirt Sweater. Here's hoping it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home