Saturday, January 14, 2006

i left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time


Hey, it's me again. The sock.




Do I look the same? Yeah. It's because some people are too lazy to take pictures. Nice. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

So I think you all deserve to know where ItGirl really went on her "vacation". Not Puerto Vallarta, not the Dominican Repubic, not Costa Rica, not Abercrombie and Fitch or any of those other double-barrelled places she'd like you to think she's hanging out in.

Bitch is in jail, where she richly deserves to be for trying to keep me apart from my girl. There she is, isn't she pretty?




Of course the po-leese won't arrest someone for socknapping, but they sure as hell got her for something else, after a little call from yours truly.

Look at the title. Then tell me, has anyone actually SEEN The Man Who Lived In The House lately? Oh sure, she's posted pictures, but he seems to look the same in all of them. I think ALL of those pictures may well be about five years old.

Just ... think about it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zen Wizard said...

That sock is more evil than Mr. Hat.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

You know you could be right. That could be some good photo-shop going on. Seeing as how there are so many places full of sand, you could hide almost anything, anywhere.
:)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home