Tuesday, January 10, 2006

you can all just kiss off into the air behind my back i can see them stare

So yuou know when you're really drunk off your ass and you still try to blog anyway? No? Well, that's why I won the award at #52 on JenLa. Ummm. So I left work and I wenbt to StitchDC and weird things happened and Jess and I went to a bar where the guy it turns out works summers in my hometown and knows people I know and just like my friend Janetta says, knowing me makes it only two degrees of separation.

So drunk I can't spell right. I'll do the next sentence uncluttered (unspellcorrected).

It was wa wild a nad wolly nigh for us aND i biugh afcuk load of yarn and bdrankj a lot of berr and jess made me do a sot of jimnbeam and i fell asleep in the sab on bthe way home while talking on the phone the the man who obe in the gouse vabd he thinksbi an dissing hin bow bna din not i am jusy tired ginna serioul pass out now hi everybe.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Hang in there - friends don't let friends blog drunk!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Keep this up and there's no way anyone's taking your drunk ass title away from you. Sleep, woman.

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Fiber Godmother completely approves of blogging while drunk! It gives her something to laugh about.

Hope you don't feel too bad in the morning! Eat hashbrowns!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Scoutj said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you won my "RAC5 313" contest for your super prose. Stop by there again, and leave me your address so I can send you your "prize", eh?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Mouse said...

I think I got a little drunk just reading that last paragraph...

10:40 AM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

Oh dude. Now I'm working five g/y shifts a week I don't have time to drink. There's no WAY I'll win that award offa you next year.

10:43 AM  
Blogger jenifleur said...

See and here I was worried you might be offended by your award. Of course by our standards, it's a compliment :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Shouldn't there be a separate verb for blogging drunk, like--I dunno, "GROGGING" or something??

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is fabulous. You are my new hero.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home