Tuesday, January 03, 2006

space invaders in the air in a flying saucer you can take me there

My brother and I played Space Invaders the entire summer my parents announced they were getting divorced, when we weren't badgering my parents to take us to see the best movie that came out in my childhood, over and over again, or the best World War II soccer movie starring Sylvester Stallone ever made, over and over again.

I just saw this Space Invaders knitted tote bag and I totally want to make one.

Note that this is made in the cocksucking intarsia.

The evilness of the cocksucking intarsia is not winning out over the compelling nature of this pattern.

Please, remind me of my resolutions. Specifically numbers 1, 3, 5, 9 and 12. It's only January 3rd.

7 Comments:

Blogger jenifleur said...

cute. but not cute enough to warrant the cocksucking intarsia.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Well, you could make yourself crazy trying it in (dare I say it) duplicate stitch.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

How about this? I'll do the intarsia part of the bag for you and you hand over the bee tape measure from yesterday since I can't even find the damned thing on Lantern Moon's website. Deal? *cackles*

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it's so cute! Surely just a little bit of intarsia can't hurt....

12:27 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Intarsia!

Your mother knits socks in hell...

6:45 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

hmmm, it couldn't be that bad, it is such a cute bag.

8:11 PM  
Blogger dragon knitter said...

NO COCKSUCKING INTARSIA! and your mother knits army socks! (oops, sorry, got in the spirit of things). it doesn't look like THAT much intarsia.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home