Saturday, January 07, 2006

you're an ugly dog there's nothing to gain you couldn't shut up got a bad bad brain

I finished the sweater for Herself.

So I left work a tad early and went to an appointment right by the Hobby Lobby and I was cold and needed to wear a cardigan and I have to bring that cardi anyway so I killed two birds with one stone and wore the cardi and went to the store and shopped for buttons and FSM do they have some fug buttons at that store and none of them are the right size but I got some anyway and I was leaving and looked down at the sweater I was wearing, said sweater in question, and lo and behold, I DID only make six buttonholes, I am so fucking stupid.

Back to plan A and the original buttons, and I sewed them on but not before trying to figure out how to a) get the jumbo Chibi through the tiny hole and b) how to thread the tiny needle with yarn before, OH! I can sew the buttons on with THREAD! And a SMALL needle!

And I repeat, I am so fucking stupid.

It wasn't a stellar day anyway, so I guess this made it. Finishing the sweater and seeing the complete fugness of my bad design from eight years ago. I'll post pics after I send it out, lest I chicken out and cry off and buy Rabbitch a cardigan which really defeats the purpose.

Doesn't it?

Yes. Yes, it does.

I think.

No, really. It does.

Right?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy the bitch a sweater and send ME the cardigan. I'm DYIN' OVAH HEYAH.

12:39 AM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

I'll fight anonymous for the cardigan. I need knitted goodness this week.

And violence. That would be good too.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got me curious about this cardigan. I can't wait to see it.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Mouse said...

:::swings her new spindle in the air:: you WILL come to Distaff Day.. You MUST come to Distaff Day.. ok, I tried. I'm also very curious about this sweater.. can't wait to see it!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The beatings will continue until morale improves."

Say it with me, Becc, you're not stupid. :-)

No, seriously. Say it with me.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home