Thursday, January 05, 2006

(musical interlude)

I only know of one song called "Avatar" and it's by Earth, Wind and Fire and it's a musical interlude without lyrics. Okay, JenLa, I think I have this figured out. My avatar isn't so much "ugly" as it is pathetic. This is Fred.
Yahoo! Avatars
Fred's real name is John, but he wants to be called Fred, because he idolizes Fred from Scooby-Doo. He is at the county fair because it's the closest thing that passes for an amusement park, and he wants to find the ghosts painted in phosphorescent paint so he can rip of the mask for the reveal that it's Mr. Withers, the owner of the haunted amusement park, and he would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids. His dog isn't a Great Dane, it's a lab, because Fred/John can't even get the breed of dog correct.

Poor Fred/John doesn't quite understand that Scooby-Doo is not a reality show.

I actually did ugly, but everyone else had so similar ideas as I did, I felt a retread wasn't quite worth it. And I'm a better writer, anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger jenifleur said...

Hopefully there are some real guys named John or Fred who have this avatar. And if so, hopefully they'll see this post and realize their folly.

Fred? John? Let this be a lesson to you. Indeed, to us all.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Before I even read your post I was like what's with the scooby do getup!

As Jenifluer said, a lesson to us all!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Sandee said...

Looks like John/Fred needs to get himself some...desperately.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Micky said...

Yeah anybody who idolizes Fred has a problem.

A space invaders what? I so need to look into that!!
:)

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home