Thursday, January 12, 2006

i've walked these streets in a carnival of sights to see

Okay, I thought that post I just put up a little while ago would be my last before I left y'all for a week, but I felt the need to play along with The Sixth Carnival Of Knitting and I'll still be out of the country by the 20th.

Beans likes to play with the fun yarn.
He also likes to play with the moving knitting needles. And when I used to go out of town for the weekend when I lived in Vermont and I was showing dogs, he would take my yarn and create a giant cat's cradle of every ball by rolling it around the legs of every piece of furniture in my apartment so when I came home it was a giant un-untangleable mess o' yarn and I had to cut it up and throw it out and of course he only did this with my good yarn, not that Red Heart cheapshit.

Here's hoping he finds no yarn at Trixie's house this coming week.

Submitted to The Carnival Of Knitting

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, what a wicked wicked little kit!

Moze insists on playing with my needles too. He thinks he's helping.

Have a great trip!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

My kitties aren't interested in knitting at all, unless I'm using a long straight needle. Then Mocha has to investigate.

Enjoy your trip!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a beauty.

Have a blast on your vacation!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

! Caramba!

! Hoy en dias puede el Gato coser los calcetines!

5:53 PM  
Blogger lucia said...

Gorgeous cat!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home