Tuesday, February 22, 2005

you say cable needle, i say cable needle

The Most Colossal Bitch from Hell posted the following intriguing image of herself with a cable needle through her nose after my post yesterday threatening to jam a cable needle through her nose:
Despite how incredibly hot she looks with the needle mustache, and how unbelievably turned on I am at this moment just looking at this picture, so much so that I am thinking of dragging my jammie-clad, dead Muppet-footed ass downtown to The Man Who Lives in the House's workplace and jumping his sick ass in the middle of his workplace, I feel the need to clarify this situation.

The cable needle I use, the cable needle in question which would be jammed through La Bitch's nose, looks like this:
Therefore, I'm picturing something more like this:
Still enchanting, no? I'm no less turned on, but the violence factor has upped exponentially.

That excites me even more.

Jen sent me my winnings from her blog contest...the yarn for the Boobie scarf from Knitty. A beautiful color!
I am perverted enough to knit a scarf with boobs and nipples all over it, and I believe enough in breast cancer awareness to knit this scarf, although I am tired of knitting pink scarves at the moment, so I think I'll wait a couple of months to knit this one.

It's a brighter day in Atlanta today after yesterday's thunderstorms and hail.
Beans is obsessed with a leaf outside the front door.
He is a strange creature.

5 Comments:

Blogger ThreeOliveMartini said...

your beans looks like my tiger!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

You are hilarious and brighten my day. Love your blog! Great knitting, great reading, great pictures, who could ask for anything more??

2:06 PM  
Blogger Rabbitch said...

I'm frightened.

And also strangely aroused. It's the muppet feet that do it for me.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

LOL I have got a great kick out of you. Very funny stuff.

D

11:18 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Yea! Glad it arrived safe and sound. :) Jenifer

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home